Senior Associate - Rail Project Management
|Job Title:||Senior Associate - Rail Project Management|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021|
Established in 2005, this company is an independent commercial advisory, project delivery and asset management practice that operates across Australia. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, they deliver infrastructure projects that create positive outcomes for communities, driving Australia’s economic and social prosperity.
The core business is providing advice to private infrastructure developers, asset operators, statutory bodies and government agencies across the asset and project lifecycle, from strategy and concept through to transaction, delivery and operation.
Services are provided across a range of sectors including health, urban development, justice, arts, education, sport, transport, wastewater and energy. Delivering expertise across the investment life cycle to drive projects forwards.
As part of a growing organisation and a key part of a dynamic team, you will be provided the support and investment to:
- Expand a high performing team and take on the market to service Australia’s most significant transport and rail infrastructure projects.
- Bring your leadership skills to life driving major engagements, leading commercial negotiations and collaborating with teams across the organisation to deliver business strategies.
- Apply your expertise across fee proposals, reporting, advice, negotiation and risk management to deliver complete assignments throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Create a legacy by placing you and your team at the forefront of major infrastructure delivery success in Australia.
You will have a strong understanding of how projects and programs are developed and managed to deliver high quality outcomes in the infrastructure market. You will have deep knowledge and subject matter expertise on the processes deployed to control and manage complex social and economic infrastructure projects.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in construction related fields of either engineering, architecture, construction management, construction law or similar specialised fields.
- Experience in developing, evaluating, and managing large scale construction projects specifically across linear infrastructure and rail projects.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments by leading high performing teams, creating strong client relationships and managing a project team of diverse stakeholders.
- At least 7 years’ industry experience on rail projects within rail operations or rail advisory roles.
- Relevant experience in business case development, strategy development, project management, construction process management, construction works procurement advice and contract management.
- Commercial acumen and a technical background to support subject matter expertise.
- Proficiency in project planning and reporting systems with strong report writing skills.
- Experience within asset management will be considered advantageous.
- A proactive, supportive and respectful approach to your team.
- The ability to function under pressure and demonstrate sound judgment.
Committed to offering flexible work arrangements that support sustainable, collaborative teams and providing health and well-being programs to give the support people need to thrive in this dynamic working environment.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or to find out about opportunities across the rail sector get in touch with Sophie Potts - firstname.lastname@example.org/0468 927 182
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Engineer - Rail
System and Safety Assurance Manager
E&I Project Engineer
Senior Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer
Principal Systems Assurance Engineer
Technical Services & Maintenance Specialist
Community and Stakeholder Engagement Consultant