Senior Bridge Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Bridge Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 10:02|
The ideal candidate for this position will have a great understanding of NSW Infrastructure projects and be well respected in their given field.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Bridge Engineer will include
- Undertake design and engineering work for Major Road, Highway and Rail projects producing clear technical reports
- Working on RMS projects to produce and develop structural design for rail and road bridges
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including clients, contractors, other consultants local authorities, referral agencies and other team members
- Report writing and mentoring junior engineers.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or other relevant)
- 4+ years experience in Consultancy in NSW with considerable RMS experience
- Strong Concrete Structures experience for Rail and Highway Bridges
- Ability to produce designs, reports, proposals and specifications to meet client requirements.
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
- Opportunity to join an leading well respected Engineering Consultancy on major NSW projects
- Great projects to work on to add to your portfolio
- Competitive salary package with a healthy work/life balance
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's