Senior Bridge Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Bridge Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020|
The ideal candidate for this position will have a great understanding of NSW Infrastructure projects and be well respected in their given field.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Bridge Engineer will include
- Undertake design and engineering work for Major Road, Highway and Rail projects producing clear technical reports
- Working on RMS projects to produce and develop structural design for rail and road bridges
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including clients, contractors, other consultants local authorities, referral agencies and other team members
- Report writing and mentoring junior engineers.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or other relevant)
- 4+ years experience in Consultancy in NSW with considerable RMS experience
- Strong Concrete Structures experience for Rail and Highway Bridges
- Ability to produce designs, reports, proposals and specifications to meet client requirements.
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
- Opportunity to join an leading well respected Engineering Consultancy on major NSW projects
- Great projects to work on to add to your portfolio
- Competitive salary package with a healthy work/life balance
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's