|Job Title:||Senior CA|
|Contact Name:||Emily Franklin|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 17:01|
Modern offices with a real family run team.
Looking for a Senior Contract Administrator, previous experience in a Commercial Builders working similar sized projects - $10-$50M
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages and procurement schemes
- Review negotiate and finalisation of subcontractors
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of contractor claim
- Administration of RFI’s to clients, architects and consultants
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator you will require:
- Experience working as a CA in commercial construction essential
- Available immediately
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Franklin on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/