Senior Civil 3D Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil 3D Designer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020|
This company and role will suit someone with a go getter personality who wants to keep pushing themselves technically to develop professionally to help your personal development.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Civil 3D Designer will include
- Delivering civil designs and documentation for road, rail, tunnel and highways projects including earthworks, stormwater drainage and urban development.
- Setting standards, procedures, protocols and templates in Civil 3D
- Additionally experience with Navisworks, Recap, Infraworks, BIM 360 and GIS software would be beneficial well as an understanding of BIM
- Provide mentorship to junior designers
- Push innovation boundaries and ask the right questions
- 5+ years experience undertaking Civil Design
- Experience in detailed design of transport infrastructure projects
- Great communication skills written and verbal and a desire to work as a collaborative team player
- Experience and knowledge of Australian and local design standards
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's