Senior Civil 3D Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil 3D Designer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $130,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2020 05:46|
This company and role will suit someone with a go getter personality who wants to keep pushing themselves technically to develop professionally to help your personal development.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Civil 3D Designer will include
- Delivering civil designs and documentation for road, rail, tunnel and highways projects including earthworks, stormwater drainage and urban development.
- Setting standards, procedures, protocols and templates in Civil 3D
- Provide mentorship to junior designers
- Push innovation boundaries and ask the right questions
- 5+ years experience undertaking Civil Design
- Experience in detailed design of transport infrastructure projects
- Great communication skills written and verbal and a desire to work as a collaborative team player
- Experience and knowledge of Australian and local design standards
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's