Senior Civil 3D Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil 3D Designer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2020|
This company and role will suit someone with a go getter personality who wants to keep pushing themselves technically to develop professionally to help your personal development.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Civil 3D Designer will include
- Delivering civil designs and documentation for road, rail, tunnel and highways projects including earthworks, stormwater drainage and urban development.
- Setting standards, procedures, protocols and templates in Civil 3D
- Provide mentorship to junior designers
- Push innovation boundaries and ask the right questions
- 5+ years experience undertaking Civil Design
- Experience in detailed design of transport infrastructure projects
- Great communication skills written and verbal and a desire to work as a collaborative team player
- Experience and knowledge of Australian and local design standards
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's