Senior Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020|
This is one of those rare opportunities for an experienced Civil Engineer to get away from the City and work for a busy Engineering practice up the Coast, working with a great team and a focus on quality over quantity.
About the role:
- Managing the engineering design output to ensure that the civil design services for roads, subdivisions and water infrastructure projects
- Projects delivered at the highest quality standards and according to projects timelines (Quality Assurance Management, Design Review, Supervision and Support, Workflow & Resource Management)
- Civil and Stormwater Design
- Construction & Project management (Project Management, Contract Administration, Site Supervision & Certification)
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years experience working on civil design for Urban Development / Land Development projects (preferably - NSW)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards and AutoCad AEC Collection/12D, Music, Drains Hec-RAS.
- Solid experience in flood studies, stormwater drainage design analysis and modelling.
- Demonstrated Leadership and Management experience
- Excellent skills in communication, organisation and time management
- Previous experience in Construction & Project management
- Chartered or desire to become chartered
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's