Senior Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020|
Our client is a small specialist Urban Development company who deliver civil engineering design, surveying, town planning and
project management to Councils, Developers and Builders across the Urban Sector.
The role is that of a Senior Civil Design Engineer but will also involve managing a small Engineering team, Designers, putting together proposals and being client facing.
The unique part of this role is that it offers a future opportunity in to Business Ownership and Directorship.
The Role of Senior Civil Design Engineer will:
- Design, checking and assessments of civil engineering designs for the issue of DA's
- Attend meetings and liaise with Council, authorities, external consultants, contractors, clients and other stake holders;
- Mentoring less experienced engineers and checking engineering design work undertaken by other staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (ideally Chartered)
- 7+ years Civil Engineering experience (ideally across Urban Development in NSW)
- Extensive experience in road and drainage design using either 12D or Civil 3D
- Have the ability, experience and confidence to deal with project stakeholders and other interested parties, contractors and consultants;
- Be able to work independently and proactively with precision and an eye for detail, identifying and resolving problems both creatively and logically as they occur;
- Able to communicate clearly, honestly, openly and concisely through all forms of media, especially verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to complete structural design certification for OSD and retaining walls an advantage;
- Experience in DRAINS and TUFLOW software;
- Ability to manage budgets and other project resources;
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's