Senior Civil Design Engineer - Sunbury
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Design Engineer - Sunbury|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 15:32|
A privately owned consultancy offering statutory and strategic planning, architectural oversight, land surveying and civil engineering services are seeking to expand their team in Sunbury.
As a Senior Design Engineer you have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients and projects. These include two lot subdivisions through to major development companies on 200+ lot projects.
To be considered for the role of Senior Civil Engineer you will require;
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 6+ years experience in Civil Engineering with a consultancy across Land Development subdivision projects
- Strong experience using 12D with good knowledge of design principles
- Knowledge of local standards and processes
- A solid understanding of the planning process
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's