Senior Civil Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Designer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 17:33|
Our client is a specialist multidisciplinary engineering Consultancy who has a high performing Urban Development team taking on large projects across QLD and Australia, these roles would suit expert users of 12D who are keen to be part of this ambitious and thriving team.
Responsibilities of the 12D Designer will include:
- Conceptual design and feasibility studies, detailed design, contract administration and construction supervision.
- Liaise with local councils and other authorities in respect with the preparation of designs and approval processes
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- 5+ years' experience in design of urban development, subdivision and infrastructure projects
- Formal qualifications / Advanced Diploma (Engineering/Civil)
- Solid use of 12D throughout career
- Experience in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and DRAINS would be advantageous
- Strong design capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Contract and Perm options
- Great projects
- A great team culture with a strong team ethos
- Ongoing professional development
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's