Senior Civil Draftsperson
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Draftsperson|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 17:32|
A new senior civil drafting role to join an employee owned, multi-discipline consultancy that has been established for over 40 years. You will be joining a business that employ over 350+ team members across offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC.
Joining an industry-leading team, you will have the opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop to your full potential, alongside owners of the business.
In Melbourne, the Civil team work on a varied range of sectors that include commercial, industrial, education, aged-care & healthcare projects.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- 6 + years of proven drafting experience within Engineering Consultancies
- Previous experience in urban/commercial development, civil works including footpaths, pavements, roads, intersections, earthworks and stormwater drainage projects.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and goals at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statuary compliance requirements
- Experience with AutoCAD & Civil 3D (12D will be considered)
- Previous experience of mentoring junior members
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's