Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019|
Working on a range of newly won subdivision projects, this is an opportunity to work for a consultancy with a strong pipeline of work within the Land Development sector.
Having recently moved into new offices, you will join an environment with a strong office culture that supports training, flexibility & career progression.
The opportunity is to work on 300 lot subdivision projects in the West to a 1500 lot+ subdivision project in the South East.
You will be joining a small and efficient team of engineers with a good reputation within the VIC market.
Requirements for the role:
- 12D and AutoCAD experience
- 8 - 10 years + experience working on subdivision projects in VIC
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or Diploma in Engineering
- Previous experience in sub-divisional road and drainage design to VIC standards
- Provide technical drawing support on civil engineering projects.
- Opportunity to be design lead on subdivisions on 300+ to 1500 lot projects.
- Take ownership of the design aspect of a project
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's