Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 13:35|
The role includes technical leadership of Civil design projects from inception to completion including concept design, leading design team and delivering high quality projects on time within budget.
You will work on projects that may involve a wide range of Civil engineering works including:
- Civil engineering design of earthworks, roads, grading, etc.
- Flood assessments, remediation, and management plans.
- Property and development drainage assessment.
- Development of site water quality, quantity, and drainage solutions.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience across civil engineering design including earthworks, roads, drainage systems, and flooding.
- Experience with 12D and also DRAINS, HEC-RAS, RAFTS, etc. would be a bonus
- Previous experience in land development and subdivision projects in Australia, preferably NSW.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, ability to work in a diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
- Can do attitude and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary projects effectively and deliver within time and budget.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's