Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020|
Join an established Land Development consultancy who are seeking to add a Senior Civil Engineer in their Warragul office. This is an opportunity to work in a small team working on subdivisions ranging from 2 to 1800 lots across the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne through to Sale.
You will have the chance to develop your leadership skills and project experience whilst working in an environment that supports a healthy work/life balance.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or Diploma in Engineering
- AutoCAD & ideally previous 12D software skills
- Previous experience in sub-divisional road and drainage design to VIC Standards
- Shape the master planning and detailed design of land development and water related infrastructure projects.
- Work in a diverse role that will require both design and site experience.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders; including clients, councils and service authorities in a timely and efficient manner
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team of specialist consultants; including construction engineers and project managers to get the best outcomes for all stakeholders.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's