Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2019 05:46|
Our client is looking to add an experienced Civil Design Engineer to effectively work as a 2iC to the Civil Team Manager, overseeing Technical Delivery of projects.
Following on from growth in workload our client, a well known Urban Development specialist is looking for someone who will come in with a can do attitude and add to the positive environment and team culture.
The role involves technical leadership of design projects from cradle to grave including supporting project managers through to project delivery including design and leadership of the design team to deliver a high quality out put.
- Civil engineering design of earthworks, roads, grading, etc.
- Flood assessments, remediation, and management plans.
- Property and development drainage assessment.
- Development of site water quality, quantity, and drainage solutions.
- Civil Engineering degree recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Demonstrated experience in civil engineering design including earthworks, roads, drainage systems, and flooding.
- Previous experience in land development and subdivision projects in Australia, preferably NSW.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, well-developed interpersonal and proficient report writing skills.
- The ability to work in a culturally diverse and multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience of 12D, DRAINS, HEC RAS and MUSIC software
- Positive and proactive attitude and be motivated, team player, and eager to learn.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's