Senior Civil Engineer | Building Projects
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer | Building Projects|
|Contact Name:||Abby Weatherley|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 10:02|
Looking for a Senior Civil Engineer who can join their faced pace and growing team to manage hospital, school, commercial, defence and transport projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Civil Engineer will include
- Undertake design and engineering work including preparation of civil works specifications, engineering reports, tenders and fee proposals
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Use your contacts and networks in the market to establish new business opportunities
- Contribute to the growth of the company and civil team specifically
- Collaborate with a small team in Sydney of Engineers, Drafters & Designer
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 8+ years’ experience civil engineering experience – hospitals, schools or transport infrastructure
- At least 2 years working in Australia
- Proficient in Civil3D or 12D
- Storm water package experience – TUFLOW or HEC-RAS
- Impeccable communication skills.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's