Senior Civil Engineer - Canberra
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer - Canberra|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020|
Our client currently has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Civil Team in Canberra.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer will include
- Undertake design and engineering work including preparation of civil works specifications, engineering reports, tenders and fee proposals
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including clients, contractors, other consultants local authorities, referral agencies and other team members
- Report writing and mentoring junior engineers.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 8+ years experience in Drainage Engineering from a Consultancy side
- Ability to produce designs, reports, proposals and specifications to meet client requirements.
- Ideally CPEng Chartered with Engineers Australia, if not able to achieve this
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's