Senior Civil Engineer Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer Project Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 18:46|
Our client is a leading Global Consultancy for Infrastructure projects, this role will sit at the very top of the project involving stakeholder engagement, project management and design management.
The ideal candidate for this role with be a technical expert in Highways Engineering and have experience Managing and Coordinating Managers, Engineers, Designers and Drafters on RMS projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager / Design Manager will include
- Project Management and Design Management of Transport projects
- Liaise with RMS and other external stakeholders in respect with the preparation of designs processes
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving design issues.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering from a Consulting background
- 5+ years RMS experience
- Project and Design Management experience on Highway Design
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
- Opportunity to join a global leader across Transport Infrastructure
- Immediate Contract start with potential extensions and additional contracts
- Attractive rate, above market rate
- Iconic NSW project.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's