Senior Civil Engineer Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer Project Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 14:01|
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience of the Council DA process and has either worked as a Civil Engineer managing their own projects or someone that has been part of the process including architects, engineers and projects managers.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include
- Project Management of urban development projects
- Liaise with councils and other external stakeholders
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving design issues.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering ideally within Urban Development
- Project and Design Management experience on Urban Development projects
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's