Senior Civil / Stormwater Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil / Stormwater Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 17:46|
We're looking for an experienced Civil / Stormwater Engineer with strong experience across Flood Studies, ideally in the residential engineering space to come in and manage a small team across a number of projects.
A great stand out of the role is our client is heavily focused on getting the right people in the right role for the long term. They offer great stability and have a real desire from within to progress their staff technically so their journey of development is with the company.
Desired experience for the Senior Civil / Stormwater Engineer
- Degree qualified across civil engineering (or similar)
- 5+ years experience across civil/stormwater engineering
- Familiar with the relevant design tools including HEC-RAS, MUSIC, DRAINS
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Flood studies experience across residential projects
- Working rights in Australia
- Ability to hit the ground running
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's