|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary:||$70k - $120k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2020 04:46|
My client based in Sydney is looking for an experienced Engineering Surveyor to join their team on large civil construction projects in Sydney's CBD and Western suburbs.
The successful candidate will have 5 + years surveying experience on large infrastructure projects and have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a motivated and hard-working team.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Busy, inclusive and progressive survey firm
- Work on high profile, large infrastructure projects
- Ongoing professional development encouraged and a clear progression pathway for the right candidates
- Tier 1 clients
- Hard work rewarded with internal progression opportunities
- Competitive salary packages offered to the right candidates
- Immediate start
- Australian recognised Survey Quals - Degree or Diploma
- 5+ years Engineering Surveying experience
- Must have previously worked on an RMS project
- 12D experience essential
- Must be highly motivated and with a strong work ethic
- Must have previous experience in a client-facing role.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70k - $110k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$80k -$130k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$70k - $90k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$120k - $150k +super (negotiable depending on exp)