Senior Construction Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Construction Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019|
My client is a specialist Surveying outfit in Sydney who have a requirement for an experienced Construction Surveyor to work on projects in the CBD. Ideally the successful candidate will have around 7 years of experience working on RMS projects and using 12d.
Our client is keen to take someone on permanent full time so that they can progress with the company and be involved in their long term success.
Our client is a successful surveying company and proud of their staff retention rates through continually winning work and on some of Sydney's most iconic projects.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Work on some of Sydney's most iconic projects.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Strong pipeline of projects
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
- Clear career progression, team leadership and promotion opportunities.
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis.
- You must have 7 - 10+ years of surveying experience
- 12d and RMS experience is essential
- Understanding of software Auto Cad, Civil Cad and other relevant software.
- A desire to progress with the company and work towards survey/project management.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's