Senior Construction Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Construction Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2020|
My client based in Brisbane, have a requirement for an experienced Construction Surveyor to work on projects in the CBD. Ideally the successful candidate will have around 5 years of experience working on small to medium-sized construction projects.
Our client is keen to take someone on permanent full time so that they can progress with the company and be involved in their long term success.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Long establish and personable company
- Ongoing professional development encouraged
- Clear career progression, team leadership and promotion opportunities.
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis.
- Healthy work/life balance
- Work for a company that prides itself on its staff retention rates
- You must have 5 -7+ years of experience in Surveying.
- Understanding of software Auto CAD, Civil CAD and other relevant software.
- Can do attitude and a willingness to take on challenges and solve problems.
- Australian experience is a must, impeccable communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A desire to progress with the company and work towards survey/project management.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's