Senior Contract Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 14:16|
Our client is recognized nationally as a leader within the commercial construction industry. They are a tier 2 company with offices in each state throughout Australia. With a turnover in excess of $600m, and growing, our client is well known in the industry for delivering high quality and well-known constructions.
Due to continued and sustained growth and with a strong pipeline of work, an excellent career opportunity exists for a motivated hard working individual to join their Contract Administration team
As the Contract Administrator you will work alongside the Project Manager and be responsible for all contractual management requirements for existing and upcoming projects. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to perform the processes required to ensure that the projects are met on time and in accordance with the agreement.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Liaise with project managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreements
- Negotiate and review subcontractor agreements
- Liaise with builders and sub-contractors
- Ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Prepare and manage variations
- Building a close relationship with the site supervisors/foreman's and the suppliers
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's