Senior Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic + Super|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 15:48|
An opportunity to join a national engineering consultancy and work part of a small civil team in Melbourne.
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you will work on land development & building projects for commercial, residential, industrial and townhouse developments.
This position can offer flexible working from the satellite offices in Scoresby, Geelong or Deer Park.
To be eligible for this role, you will need:
- A minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree in Engineering - Civil
- 5+ years of professional experience for Civil engineering projects in with at least 2 years in Australia
- Experience in Civil 3D/ civil site design or other software of: road, pavement, drainage, earthworks, sewer/reticulation and major services infrastructure
- Hands-on knowledge of Australian Standards, Austroads, VicRoads and other relevant authority standards for road and drainage design
- Experience in the design of: Residential, Commercial and Industrial developments, to both local council and domestic codes (Desirable)
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's