Senior Design Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Design Manager|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $180,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 05:46|
The ideal candidate for this role with be a technical expert in Road and Highways Transport projects covering Earthworks, Civils and Structures. We're looking for someone with experience Managing and Coordinating Engineers, Designers and Drafters on Major Infrastructure projects as part of a JV working closely with Tier 1 Contractors.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Design Manager will include
- Design Management of a Major Transport project
- Liaise with the Client and other JV partners
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving design issues.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering from a Consulting background
- Project and Design Management experience on Major Transport Projects
- RMS and TfNSW experience is a must
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's