Senior Designer / Team Lead
|Job Title:||Senior Designer / Team Lead|
|Contact Name:||Liz Mitchell|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 11:34|
- Assists the Director in maintaining and building upon the reputation of being a leading design practice.
- Assists the Director in the development of future planning for the practice, and actively participates in its implementation.
- Acts as a representative of the practice to the client, consultants and to the construction personnel in relation to all projects under his or her management.
- Takes responsibility for the management of the workload of his or her discipline, including the proper and timely delivery of services to the client.
- Assists the Director in implementing and maintaining staff development procedures in the relevant discipline, to improve the depth and range of services offered to clients and improve staff effectiveness.
- Develops the strategic, financial and time planning of the project under his or her management, and supervises the implementation of these plans.
- Assists with the production of high quality professional work in Concept or Schematic Designs, Design Development, and/or Documentation.
- Holds the appropriate professional qualifications and registration.
- High quality and consistent professional leadership and management skills.
- Recognised amongst peers, clients and allied professionals as having a high level of professional ability and integrity.
- A recognised level of high professional expertise in one or more areas of specialist professional skills related to their discipline.
- Excellent self-management to ensure that all workload milestones are achieved.
- Ability to deal directly professionally with clients on issues within projects for which they have design or documentation expertise.
- High level of industry knowledge and awareness of trends.
- An understanding of operational procedures, and contributes to the development of business processes.
- An effective communicator and professional mentor.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's