|Job Title:||Senior Draftsperson|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2019|
A household name in residential that are only getting busy and are now building over 1000 homes a year. They are well known for their innovative designs and quality workmanship. Due to a strong pipeline of jobs, they are looking for a Senior Draftsperson to join their team.
With a relaxed and supportive work environment, you will not only enjoy working on quality builds but also be part of a great team. A structured and ongoing training and development program has also been designed to assist staff members with their own professional development and career progression including regular salary reviews and celebrating success.
Reporting to an experienced Drafting Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate working drawings in line with regulations
- Training and mentoring of junior drafting team members
- Quality checking of drawings produced by team members
- Problem solving and assisting with improvements in process
- Assisting the team leader with the day to day running of the team
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following skills and experience:
- ArchiCAD proficiency (essential)
- Diploma of Design and Drafting or equivalent
- 5+ experience working for a builder or architectural firm
- Good knowledge of BCA and ResCode