Senior Drainage Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Drainage Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 09:32|
This Global Engineering consultancy are seeking to expand their team from new offices on St. Kilda Road having won some key projects in Melbourne. They have available a rare opportunity to join the team as a Senior / Civil Engineer to assist the business in delivering civil drainage and infrastructure work.
As a Senior Engineer within the Infrastructure & Transport team; you will be involved with technical project management, design, client liaison, leadership, design & bid management as well as technical troubleshooting on a range of Transport infrastructure assignments.
Coming in at the early stages, you will also have the opportunity take a leadership role & build a team around you over the next 18 months. This role would suit aspiring engineers at intermediate/senior level who are seeking to take the next step in a small team environment.
Key duties include:
- Civil design of large scale and modern road and transport Infrastructure projects around Melbourne and Australia.
- Experience using 12d / Inroads / AutoCAD / Tuflow around Civil design for Highways drainage projects.
- Involvement in design review meetings with key stakeholders and ensuring project milestones are being met to quality, budgetary and safety standards.
- Delivering in a team environment.
- Liaison with clients, local authorities and subcontractors ideally in a joint venture / alliance environment
To apply for this position, hit APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's