|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2021|
This company are a privately owned Aussie tier 2 business who pride themselves on doing things the right way. They've been in the market for over 30 years, and provide one of the better cultures to work in the electrical contracting space. They have an impressive pipeline of marquee tier 1 D&C jobs and a strong team of engineers, drafters & project managers.
- Provide daily support to the Project Manager / Contract Administrator
- Project specific documentation
- Assist with variations / claims
- Client and stakeholder management
- Support team with tender packages and contracts.
- Assist with payroll, AP/AR and invoicing.
- Proven experience in a Project Admin, Project Coordinator, Contract Admin or similar related position
- Knowledge of construction project management systems and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound computer literacy, intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PPT) and experience using Office 365 & SharePoint.
- Ideally have knowledge and experience with Aconnex
- Passion for construction / engineering.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529/ Luke@designandbuild.com.au or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$180,000 - $250,000 package
$130-140k + super + car
Project Safety Advisor
Project Engineer - Civil
Senior Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer - Tier 1
Project Coordinator - Strategy & Planning
Senior Civil Engineer / Project Manager
$110,000 - $130,000 + super
Civil 12D Designer
$75,000 - $110,000
Senior Structural Drafter - Revit
Up to $120,000 + super