Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 15:47|
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join the building services team. You will work as part of a national team servicing projects across the country. You have a strong understanding of project delivery, preferably within the defence and/or infrastructure space.
Day to day activities will include
- Provide design and documentation of building services for building projects including, specifications, design, drawings, calculations, reports etc
- Be involved in the full life cycle of project planning, management, and delivery
- Consult with clients on engineering matters and service delivery
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships e.g. colleagues, peers, local government, architects, builders
- Develop and implement engineering processes and procedures
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to other engineers in the company and to client staff
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level accredited qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivery of building services projects in an engineering consultancy environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- NSW Level 3 qualifications - high voltage (preferred)
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer (CPEng) or ability to obtain this accreditation
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's