Senior Electrical Engineer - Property
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer - Property|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 15:03|
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to deliver engineering services across the Asia Pacific region. This role will see you developing strong relationship with internal and external clients to identify and deliver electrical projects. This is a hands-on role for autonomous and highly capable engineers.
In this new role within the clients Energy and Sustainability Services team, you will be responsible for identifying, winning and delivering electrical projects in a property environment. This will consist of site upgrades, energy efficiency programs, solar developments and providing input into building design
Benefits of this role;
- Above market salary package
- Ownership of projects and delivery
- Energy improvement projects
The successful individual will be responsible for/have;
- Business development and client management
- Implementing energy efficiency programs
- Delivering electrical engineering projects and building design.
- Contributing to the delivery of projects in an operational building environment.
- Ability to identify opportunities within existing client set for further works
- 10+ years’ experience.
- Electrical services
- Energy efficiency
- Solar PV Projects
- Tertiary qualifications and/or related industry experience in electrical engineering.
To be successful for this role you will need;
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple project deliverables over multiple client groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly express technical information to stakeholders with non-engineering backgrounds is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement capability
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.