Senior Electrical Engineer - Secondary Protection
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer - Secondary Protection|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 12:47|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly respected consultancy on various projects across the Victorian market. The client also provides the opportunity to work on projects across Rail, Water, Airports, Transmission and Generation projects rather than being restricted on project variety.
Your main responsibilities will be to;
- Secondary electrical design of distribution and sub-transmission major projects in accordance with Utility standards for various engineering projects.
- Provide design and review of protection schemes from high level R&I diagrams, detailed schematics, through to protection settings.
- Design reviews, detailed specifications, network studies, voltage calculations and relay configurations
- Maintaining expected current design standards as set by legislative requirements.
- Carrying out quality checks and procedures.
The successful candidate will have;
- At least 5 - 10 years’ experience in electricity transmission and distribution projects.
- A good background in secondary protection design.
- Have a good understanding of HV Power design.
- Melbourne T&D experience preferably within a consultancy environment.
- A relevant degree in Electrical engineering or similar.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's