Senior Electrical Engineer - Traction Power Lead
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer - Traction Power Lead|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 09:32|
Our client, a leading tier one international engineering consultancy are looking to add to their Infrastructure power team within Traction Power. This position is working with an industry leader on some of the most prestigious infrastructure projects in Australia.
You will need to have;
- 10+ years' demonstrated experience in railway power design and substation construction;
- Knowledge of different OHW systems, such as AC, DC, Heavy Rail & Light Rail would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite;
- A proven track record in working on multidisciplinary rail projects, across the project lifecycle;
- Demonstrate technical and commercial acumen;
- Demonstrated experience of managing and delivering design solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills; and
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's