Senior Bridge Engineer - Civil Structures
|Job Title:||Senior Bridge Engineer - Civil Structures|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 13:49|
An established medium sized consultancy are seeking a Senior Bridge Engineer to join their growing infrastructure team in Melbourne.
You will be joining a company who have a strong pipeline of work and be part of their 60 strong office in the city.
Working as part of the transport and infrastructure that consists of 10 other staff, you will have the opportunity to be involved with tier 1/2 Bridge projects across VIC.
What are we looking for?
Due to continued growth in the infrastructure team in Melbourne, a role has become available within the structures team. Your role will include:
- Working in collaboration with other design teams and disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design;
- Delivering design documentation, technical reports and specifications for clients and providing leadership and technical advice to project team members;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing projects or components of projects, taking responsibility for resource allocation, program, design budgets, invoicing, technical and commercial risks and client management; and
- Ensuring you are familiar and compliant with Health and Safety regulations and guidelines.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- 7 years' design experience on civil structures including bridges, cut and cover tunnels, retaining walls and miscellaneous structures;
- High-level proficiency in the use of structural analysis and design software;
- Excellent client-focus and a sound technical know-how;
- Proven experience in building and maintaining effective relationships, both with clients and team members;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small team, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills; and
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's