Senior Engineer - Civil Structures
|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - Civil Structures|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 12:02|
What are we looking for?
Due to continued growth in our infrastructure team in Melbourne, a role has become available within the structures team. Your role will include:
- Working in collaboration with other design teams and disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design;
- Delivering design documentation, technical reports and specifications for clients and providing leadership and technical advice to project team members;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing projects or components of projects; and
- Ensuring you are familiar and compliant with Health and Safety regulations and guidelines.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- 3 years' design experience on civil structures including bridges, cut and cover tunnels, retaining walls and miscellaneous structures;
- High-level proficiency in the use of structural analysis and design software;
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's