Senior Engineer - Secondary Design Systems - Sydney
|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - Secondary Design Systems - Sydney|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020|
Requirement for senior engineer with high technical proficiency and prose in all aspects secondary system design to join a dynamic and quality driven engineering team in Sydney.
Design and Build are representing a nationally renowned service provider in the utilities electrical infrastructure market.
Having recently been appointment on a number of utility supplier boards, resulting in increased work commitments for the foreseeable future, the Engineering Manager is looking for an ambitious senior engineer with the ability to "hit the ground running" technically with an autonomous attitude to getting the job done.
What can this opportunity offer you?
- Lead responsibilities in a rapidly expanding secondary design team.
- Wide technical scope to support well rounded experience and professional challenges
- Permanent positions - Sydney inner suburbs.
- Busy project pipeline and longevity.
- Opportunity for continued training and professional development.
- Performing detailed design of all aspects of secondary systems - protection, communications, SCADA etc
- Assisting in tenders and proposals preparation
- Overseeing that the quality of design are upholding the companies professional standards
- Work towards being responsible for ultimate sign off on secondary design drawings
- Client and Internal Contact Management
- Managing Design processes so they are completed to scope on time and within budget
- Mentoring and developing junior engineers
- Senior level experience in technical knowledge and design of HV secondary systems relating to utility projects.
- Experience in a technical leadership capacity would be highly regarded.
- Strong aptitude in all areas of Secondary Design including; Power system protection design, control system design and C.I. design.
- Candidate must have independent working eligibility & significant local Australian experience in secondary design.