Senior Environmental Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Environmental Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 15:33|
Due to a number of project wins this business is going from strength to strength and are looking for an environmental engineer who wants to join the successful journey through leadership, project management and customer interface.Technical background with waste infrastructure, landfill, renewable and contaminated land will be highly regarded.
Benefits of this role;
- Genuine career pathway progression – growing team
- Be a leader and work autonomously
- Varied environmental projects
- Technical and business development
- Supportive and enthusiastic team
The successful individual will be responsible for;
- Project management
- Tender writing
- Educating and guiding clients, ensuring the understanding of environmental procedure and compliance thus building trust
- Maintaining repeat performance
- Coordination with stakeholders of all parties
- Working as part of a collaborative technical and management team
- 80/20 project to field work
- Bachelors environmental engineering or science
- Senior engineer with good project management skills
- Experience of bid proposals and commercial awareness
- Personable with good report buildings
- Can delegate tasks and work well with technical and management peers
- Attentive to detail with field reports
- Good knowledge of the industry - waste, contaminated land, renewables.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's