|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Kelly|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 08:31|
They have a highly experienced team who see the value in working together to ensure they provide their client with a high-quality product both on time and on budget. Their culture is one where each team member is respected for their experience and given all the opportunity and support, they need to get the job done.
Due to plans for their current Estimating Manager to retire, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to join their team with the view to take over and lead their estimating department as and when the time comes.
You will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in the role of Senior/Estimator working within Melbourne’s commercial construction sector. Projects you will be working on will include government, education and health projects previous experience within this space is highly regarded. You will be driven, professional and be able to work without supervision.
- Values - $2mil-$8mil
- Tender submissions
- Responsible for assessing, measuring and completing take offs
- Prepare cost plans and complete client pricing schedules
- Preparation of Construction Budget and hand over to construction team
- Provide value engineering, tender clarification and value add service to clients through the tender process.
- Proven local experience in the role of Estimator working on institutional, government or community projects with values no less than $5mil
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Track record of liaising closely with PM’s and Subcontractors
- Ambitious and hungry to develop
- A real passion for construction
- Next Step Estimating Manager
- Supportive management at all levels
- A collaborative environment where your voice is heard
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.