|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$150-160k + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2020 05:46|
With high staff retention rates and a reputation for quality work - the next 3-5 years for this civil contractor will see them go from strength to strength
Sydney Water accredited, they specialise in utility infrastructure projects and are involved in a number of major schemes across NSW & QLD. Key clients include John Holland, CPB, Lendlease and a number of Tier 2 contractors
Due to new contract wins they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be based from their office in Sydney and oversee several projects at a time in $1-10m range.
If you are currently are in a similar role and are enjoying the projects, but feel overworked and losing out on work/life balance - please get in touch to discuss this further!
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Project planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Project management of utility and civil construction projects
- Ongoing and direct communication with the client
- Playing a lead role in an ambitious company that has sustained growth through their years in civil construction.
- Degree qualification in relevant field
- Civil project management experience for a civil contractor on civil projects ranging from $1-10m
- Proven experience in the utilities and water sector
- Sydney Water experience highly regarded
- Ability to articulate understanding of commercial implications on civil projects
- Interpersonal and leadership skills showing ability to take more senior role over time