|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 17:46|
My client are a well established custom home builder with over 50 years experience building quality custom homes and multi unit developments - approximately 75 per year. They are looking for an experienced estimator to join their team working across sales and production on a variety of projects including knock down rebuilds, dual occs and medium density. No two jobs will be the same!
As a senior role in the team, there is potential for this individual to grow into a management position.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Residential building estimating including producing BOQs and take offs
- Produce variations as per customer requests
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Ensuring time frames are met
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
- Assisting with the day to day running and development of the team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a residential estimator (custom homes or multi-unit experience would be highly regarded)
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $100,000 + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's