|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019|
My client are a well established custom home builder with over 50 years experience building quality custom homes and multi unit developments - approximately 75 per year. They are looking for an experienced estimator to join their team working across sales and production on a variety of projects including knock down rebuilds, dual occs and medium density. No two jobs will be the same!
As a senior role in the team, there is potential for this individual to grow into a management position.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Residential building estimating including producing BOQs and take offs
- Produce variations as per customer requests
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Ensuring time frames are met
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
- Assisting with the day to day running and development of the team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a residential estimator (custom homes or multi-unit experience would be highly regarded)
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $100,000 + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.