|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||Up to $170K Package|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 11:49|
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to hire a Senior Estimator that has the ability to price up defence projects which are 80% building and 20% civil works.
As the Senior Estimator you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Liaising with clients for submission creations
• Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Senior Estimator you will require:
• Construction/Engineering degree or equivalent
• Experience working on station refurbishments will be highly regarded
• At least 5 years' experience as an Estimator within QLD
• Experience using Cubit/Buildsoft is ideal
• Strong base of subcontractors
• Australian Citizenship
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's