|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Cleaver|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 15:16|
- Enjoy working on High end, intricate homes & being proud of the projects you work on
- Want to be a valued member of an high achieving team in a modern environment
- Seeking above Industry salary rates and incentives
- Are chasing opportunities for career progression
Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is essential
- A minimum of 2-3 years previous experience in estimating, quantity surveying and contract administration in residential construction with exposure to luxury and architecturally designed homes.
- Work on architectural luxury projects with no two being the same
- Contributing to the development of the costing systems & inventory.
- Be able to review and document amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings.
- Complete Estimating take-offs, entering results into Databuild to create an accurate Bill of Quantities.
- Ensuring margins are maintained throughout the job cycle.
- Liaise with site supervisors, subcontractors or suppliers during the course of construction to resolve detail and queries
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's