|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 17:02|
A successful residential builder with a reputation for building quality turnkey housing, custom homes and medium density developments. Currently building around 1000 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come.
A family feel business without the "red tape" usually associated with larger companies - your ideas will be valued and you can make a real impact. An opportunity to work in a varied role across production estimating, BOQ and systems development to keep you on your toes.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Residential building estimating including producing BOQs and take offs
- Produce variations as per customer requests
- Purchasing/procurement - meeting and liaising with suppliers
- Management and maintenance of price books
- Assisting with the day to day running and development of the team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in residential estimating
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
- A proactive approach to your work and ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $120,000 + Super, as well as a supportive team environment and the chance to work in a varied role to keep you challenged. If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.