Senior Estimator - Electrical
|Job Title:||Senior Estimator - Electrical|
|Salary:||140-180k + super|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 05:45|
This leading electrical contractor specialises in low voltage, switchboard and rail removal projects.
This role would suit an electrical estimator that has a proven track record in estimating at a top tier size with an electrical engineering background.
- Estimating, pricing and tender submissions for commercial projects
- Be highly client facing with the ability to liaise with consultants, subcontractors & builders
- Work closely with senior managers, project managers and engineers during the tendering and bidding phase of projects.
- Playing a lead role in an outstanding company that has projects ranging from 5-20m in electrical value
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you will require:
- Degree/Trade qualification in relevant field, preferably electrical engineering
- Experience in low voltage, switchboards and rail project would be ideal
- Proven experience of estimating projects in a top tier electrical contractor environment
- Have a can-do attitude and the ability for creative thinking and self-development
- Ability to work on a number of bids simultaneously, sometimes in a short period of time
Click apply now! Call Jayde on 03 8535 3100 / email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any inquiries made will be kept confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's