Senior Estimator - Residential
|Job Title:||Senior Estimator - Residential|
|Salary:||$85-95k + Super|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 10:46|
My client are a growing home builder based in the West. They are renowned for building quality family homes in the Western Suburbs, providing a personal client experience which has led to plenty of repeat business and referrals.
Due to the Director taking a step back, they are looking for a Senior Estimator to become a key part of their team managing the estimating function. If you are tired of being just a number and looking for more responsibility this could be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your estimating career!
Reporting to a supportive Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing workflow and mentoring 1 junior estimator
- Performing all sales and production estimating requirements
- Producing accurate documentation within specified time frames
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in residential estimating
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of building regulations and the ability to interpret technical drawings
- Experience with Databuild, Constructor or similar software
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a supportive team environment with no "red tape" - your ideas will be encouraged. Work alongside a passionate and fun team in a company you can make a real impact! If this sound like the job for you please apply or call on 8535 3100 for more info.