Senior Estimator - Residential
|Job Title:||Senior Estimator - Residential|
|Salary:||$85-95k + Super|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 10:46|
My client are a growing home builder based in the West. They are renowned for building quality family homes in the Western Suburbs, providing a personal client experience which has led to plenty of repeat business and referrals.
Due to the Director taking a step back, they are looking for a Senior Estimator to become a key part of their team managing the estimating function. If you are tired of being just a number and looking for more responsibility this could be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your estimating career!
Reporting to a supportive Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing workflow and mentoring 1 junior estimator
- Performing all sales and production estimating requirements
- Producing accurate documentation within specified time frames
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in residential estimating
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of building regulations and the ability to interpret technical drawings
- Experience with Databuild, Constructor or similar software
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a supportive team environment with no "red tape" - your ideas will be encouraged. Work alongside a passionate and fun team in a company you can make a real impact! If this sound like the job for you please apply or call on 8535 3100 for more info.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's