Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 10:33|
Our client is a privately owned project and construction management company with a well-established portfolio of commercial projects, based in North Sydney.
Our client is always looking to continually improve on project returns, quality, safety and the protection of the environment. They do this by taking a proactive approach and minimising negative impacts from the start of each project.
As a Senior Financial Accountant you will report directly into the Managing Director, working closely with Project Managers and wider Finance team.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Financial Accountant will include but not be limited to:
- Full function Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll processing- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly
- Month-end, Year-end and internal reporting - GL, budgets & forecast, P&L, BAS returns, and financial statement preparation etc.
- Project costing and reporting
- Preparation of Management Accounts on JOBPAC system
- Monthly management of balance sheet reconciliations and weekly cash flow reports
To be considered for the position of Senior Financial Accountant you will have:
- Substantial experience within a similar accounts role
- MUST have commercial construction experience
- CA / CPA qualified
- Advance JOBPAC experience
- Ability to communicate complex financial information
- Understanding of SOP practices
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.