Senior Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Protection Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2020|
Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy with offices around the world who specialise in delivering Fire safety & Fire protection projects. Our client places a strong emphasis in having an inclusive team culture that can sometimes get lost when working for a Large Tier 1, their mission is to make sure all staff feel valued and have a platform to deliver high quality work.
As a Senior Fire Protection Engineer you will;
- Generate calculations for the design of fire protection engineering projects
- Produce intricate design & documentation required for complicated multi-disciplinary projects
- Undertake site inspections & manage financial aspects of fire engineering projects.
- Direct all client, sub-consultant & contractor liaison
- Deliver projects to pre-agreed timescales within budget.
- Have experience working with Revit & AutoCAD
- Design & implement sprinkler, deluge suppression systems, gas suppression & alarm systems
- Have 5+ years relevant experience in a consultancy background delivering similar projects
- Possess a strong understanding of relevant Australian building codes & relevant practices.
- Have full Australian working rights
- The opportunity to become part of a forward-thinking tier 1 Engineering Consultancy
- Working for a Global Engineering Consultancy who deliver key Fire protection projects
- Professional development and a culture that pushes for technical excellence
- Attractive salary package commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's