Senior Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||$120k - $150k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 05:45|
Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy with offices in North Sydney. They specialise in multi-discipline building services & infrastructure engineering projects. Our client places a strong emphasis in having an inclusive team culture that can sometimes get lost when working for a Large Tier 1, their mission is to make sure all staff feel valued and have a platform to deliver high quality work.
As a Senior Fire Protection Engineer you will;
- Generate calculations for the design of fire protection engineering projects
- Produce intricate design & documentation required for complicated multi-disciplinary projects
- Undertake site inspections & manage financial aspects of fire engineering projects.
- Direct all client, sub-consultant & contractor liaison
- Build & maintain relationships with key clients
- Have experience producing both wet & dry fire designs using Revit.
- Have 10 + years relevant experience in a consultancy background delivering similar projects
- Want to progress into an Associate level position.
- Possess a strong understanding of relevant Australian building codes & relevant practices.
- Have full Australian working rights
- The opportunity to become part of a forward-thinking tier 2 Engineering Consultancy
- Professional development and a culture that pushes for technical excellence
- Attractive salary package commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's