Senior Flood Modelling Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Flood Modelling Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 17:34|
An established Australian civil & environmental engineering consultancy are seeking to add a Water Modeller at intermediate/senior level.
This company works in all aspects of stormwater from harvesting, IWM/WSUD, flooding, drainage, creek design etc.
The engineer would need to be relatively proficient in TUFLOW and be able to work autonomously. Ideally, they will also have experience in other hydraulic/hydrologic packages such as XP-RAFTS, RORB, HEC-RAS, DRAINS, etc.
While TUFLOW/modelling will be a significant part of the role, the team are happy to expand the responsibilities in project management.
Typical projects include:
- Government work for retarding basin design with flood maps
- Smaller (street scale) drainage upgrade/detention system projects to try and minimise flooding in an area
- Single lot development flood studies (e.g. multi-unit developments, houses, etc.)
- Small to large scale land development flood models
- Creek design (capacity/flood modelling)
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's