Senior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, West Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021|
This position is to be a support role to senior management with the opportunity to grow and develop with the position into a key Senior position for the Geotechnical team.
This role will ideally suit and ambitious technical specialist with the ability to communicate confidently with internal and external stakeholders alike.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Geotechnical Engineer will include
- Working with a great deal of autonomy on smaller projects and as part of bigger teams on major projects with senior management, using your technical expertise to deliver key results
- Helping deliver on existing projects and assist securing new projects
- Provide services across geotechnical engineering, contaminated ground investigation and remediation, environmental monitoring and landfill development and engineering
- As well as technical delivery, managing and cultivating client relationships you will also be on hand to mentor and develop more junior team members.
- Hold a civil engineering or engineering geology degree
- Chartered Member with Engineers Australia
- 7+ years experience in civil and/or geotechnical design analysis and geotechnical investigations ideally gained in a consulting environment
- Experience in foundation design, slope stability, retaining wall design and rock mechanics
- Exemplary communications skills, with a positive can do attitude to add to the great company culture and help foster business relations.
- Ongoing professional development with technical specialists
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate
- A great company culture with open lines of communication and an inclusive nature
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Geotechnical Engineer - Multidisciplinary Consultancy
Civil Engineer/Senior Civil Engineer
Basic + Super + Company benefits
Senior Civil Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 + super
Senior Facade Engineer
$100k - $120k + super
Senior Engineer - Water
Up to $180,000
Senior Civil Engineer
$90,000 - $130,000
Senior Electrical Engineer
$90,0000 - $120,000 plus super
Senior Hydraulics Engineer
$100k - $130k + Super
Senior Structural Engineer
$100k - $110k + super
Fire Services Engineer - Senior
$100,000 - $125,000 plus super
Senior / Lead Mechanical Engineer
$140,000 - $160,000 plus super
Senior Fire Protection Engineer
$120,000 - $140,000 Plus Super